- RSS Channel Showcase 1473130
- RSS Channel Showcase 9458059
- RSS Channel Showcase 9395442
- RSS Channel Showcase 2052887
Articles on this Page
- 09/16/11--07:59: _Wendy’s High School...
- 10/31/11--11:34: _MHS Swim Wins Spook...
- 01/17/12--06:47: _Midway alumni quali...
- 01/26/12--08:31: _Girls of spring hav...
- 05/21/12--06:41: _Put Them In, Coach!
- 11/01/12--08:27: _Halloween Happening...
- 01/31/13--07:37: _5A Competition Goin...
- 10/29/14--19:36: _Annual Spooktacular...
- 01/25/16--09:55: _200 Miles and Counting
- 09/16/11--07:59: Wendy’s High School Heisman Candidates
- 10/31/11--11:34: MHS Swim Wins Spooktacular for 5th Year
- 01/17/12--06:47: Midway alumni qualify for Olympic trials
- 01/26/12--08:31: Girls of spring have their eyes on state… again!
- 05/21/12--06:41: Put Them In, Coach!
- 11/01/12--08:27: Halloween Happenings in Panther Nation
- 01/31/13--07:37: 5A Competition Going Swimmingly
- 10/29/14--19:36: Annual Spooktacular Swim Meet Results!
- 01/25/16--09:55: 200 Miles and Counting
Each year, Midway High School nominates two outstanding student athletes to represent the school in the Wendy’s High School Heisman Scholarship Competition. This year, seniors Trevell Harden and Shelby Crow were chosen. In August, Trevell was a member of Midway’s 4A State Champion Linemen, and he was named Top Athlete from a field of close […]
On Saturday the Midway Swim Team hosted their annual Spooktacular Swim Meet. Eight teams participated in the meet, including several 5A schools. For the fifth year in a row, both the boys and girls teams won the meet overall. The girls team beat second place Cleburne by 158 points and the boys team beat second […]
Former Midway teammates Will Chandler (class of 2010) and Emily Neubert (class of 2011 valedictorian) both qualified for the U.S. Swimming & Diving Olympic Trials to be held in late June in Omaha, Neb. Chandler currently dives for the University of Texas, and competed at the USA Diving Winter Nationals. He was 12th in the […]
Following the run to the state championship game by Midway’s “Boys of Fall” in football, the Pantherette “Girls of Spring” are gearing up to bring home state titles. Last spring, the Pantherettes were a force to be reckoned with- almost every girls sport went to the state competition level! In swimming, tennis, and track & […]
On May 16, six more senior Midway student athletes committed to play, run, jump, cheer and swim at the collegiate level, making 19 total scholarship signings this year. Over the past four years, MHS Panthers have excelled on the court and in the classroom, averaging 17 athletic scholarship signings each year and placing in the […]
In October, Midway campuses proved Halloween can be more than costumes and candy. Oh, there were costumes of course– in conjunction with Red Ribbon Week, multiple campuses dressed up in costumes to show both their Halloween spirit and anti-drug awareness. Monsters and ghouls roamed the hallways (between classes) with movie characters and classic costume favorites, […]
The MHS Swim Team experienced 5A competition at the District 12 Championship Meet last weekend, with the boys team placing second and the girls team placing third– impressive results for stepping up to competition with larger schools! 16 swimmers qualified in 21 total events (out of 22 possible swimming events) for the Region 3 Championship […]
On Saturday, the Midway swim team hosted the annual Spooktacular swim meet at the Waco Family YMCA. This year was the largest meet that they have hosted in quite some time. There were 10 schools there including all seven from the district and nearly 250 swimmers. The girls’ team finished 2nd overall behind Belton high school […]
This past weekend, the swim team traveled to Belton for a two-day district meet. 31 swimmers competed on Friday at prelims and 27 qualified for finals on Saturday. After two exciting days of close races, Midway’s teams came up short by just a few points to Belton, finishing second overall. 18 MHS swimmers will continue the season at the Region 3 […]